Open/Save dialogs features
- New Vista/Windows 7-style dialogs support (special components TApOpenFileDialog and TApSaveFileDialog);
- Extended file listview styles for file selection control (Shell list view in VCL);
- You can disable delete and/or rename operations in the Open/Save dialogs;
- PlacesBar. You can use native PlacesBar under Windows 2000/XP/ME and customizable one (to emulate native PlacesBar) under Windows 95/98/NT.
- File filter: you can hide all folders or the specified files from the file listview control.
- Customizable ToolBar: you can use standard TToolBar instance to add specific tool buttons to standard tool bar on the top of the open/save dialogs. Add your own operations for these buttons.
- Special TApOpenDialogEx component with MRU files tab on the top side of the dialog which contains two tabs: Browse and Recent. If Browse tab is selected, then standard file list view control is displayed. If Recent tab is selected then the MRU list (additional list view control) is displayed instead of the standard file list view.